- Day in the life: A behind the scenes peek in to what you do on a regular day
- Local climate impacts: Explain to someone from your home state, why they should be concerned about climate change
- Sustainable living: Tell us how to avoid polluting our ocean with more plastic or other ways to make a difference
- New research discussion: Is the media raving about some new study in a field you’re an expert in? Chime in!
- Fieldwork journal: Because who doesn’t love looking at pictures of nice landscape and awesome sea creatures
- Conference stories: Remember that time your slides kept auto-advancing during a talk? Help others avoid that mistake!
- Basic science: How would you tell a small human what ocean floor petrology is? Or epigenetics?
MIT, MIT EAPS, News | August 14, 2017
MIT-WHOI Joint Program Graduate Students Launch a Blog
Posts will include: